Wednesday, October 7, 2009

cami

i want to make something really beautiful with these and send it to you to say thank you but in the meantime it is not because i don't think these are incredible that you haven't yet heard me say it. thinking about them fills my head at night while i think of embroidered gypsy pouches with one button on each draw string... one day i'll show you what i mean. and you really didn't have to cough up the 5 dollas!!!
ps- the pic of Finley is the best. i hadn't noticed before how the two people in the background are perfectly framed inside the diamonds of the fence. and of course, the face the smile the cookie love is simply divine! & the google eyes too...

3 comments:

  1. I just thought you needed them, strongly felt you needed them. Maybe because they are so tiny and fine and wooden and purposeful? I am not sure, but I think I was looking for small things to add to your small things shadow box. Everyone needs that cookie picture of Finley::))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD IT WORKED!!!! The heavens have opened - today dawns a new day! Hallefricenlouya! - Cami, here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't have said it better myself. Mostly because I couldn't have spelled it! But yeah, HALLEFRICENLOUYA!
    (That's absolutely my new favorite word after seeing it written!)
    I put the buttons with my small things for now....
    Ciao Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete