Thursday, December 11, 2008

BATH


So, I know it's odd to be posting pictures of one's bathroom, but my bathroom changed my perspective today. It's cold all all of a sudden and Jono's been away for a few weeks now and I came home feeling a little bit exhausted and truth be told, downright mopey. I decided to take a bath with my special Italian valentine bath bubbles. I got nice and warm and as I relaxed I began to recognize  how cozy and wonderful it was to be home, with the luxury of time to take a bath in a really nice environment... Now I'm out of the tub and I've decided that instead of wintery Christmas decorations all over the place I'm going to make big, bright beautiful flowers and hang them from the vigas and make springtime happen all winter long! 
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment