Monday, May 11, 2009

Home

This morning, out the door, on my way to work, running late, I sat down on the front seat of the car which faces the house and just stopped for a minute. The sky looked so blue and the green so abundant and the flowers so ready and some in bloom.... I went back in the house and grabbed the camera to take this picture for me and for you and so that someday later I won't ever forget how astonishingly stunningly beautiful this morning was at our home.
Now it's late evening and the sun has gone down and there's a nice cool breeze for comfortable sleeping. We took a stroll after dinner and agreed that this time of year in Santa Fe is about as good as it gets! 

1 comment:

  1. your home is so completely beautiful. I love the wild spaces. whats in the penned area?
    annie

    ReplyDelete